Associate Real Estate Broker
Sheldon Wiseman Commercial Real Estate, Santa Cruz, CA (Present Affiliation)
Representation of diverse clientele in marketing and fulfillment of real property related
sales and leasing objectives.
· Deal structuring / negotiation of a range of commercial real estate transactions.
· Marketing and property procurement services.
· Consultation concerning investment strategies and prevailing market conditions.
Associate Transactional Attorney
Grunsky, Ebey, Farrar & Howell, Watsonville, CA (2006-2007)
Direct client counseling, planning and strategic consulting for local businesses.
· Structuring, drafting and negotiation of a range of transactional matters,
including complex asset acquisition contracts, sales and distribution agreements,
commercial lease agreements and other transactions involving real property,
securities and shareholder agreements, other.
· Conduct research and render independent legal advice relating to various
corporate governance and regulatory matters.
· Expertise includes IP evaluation, registration and portfolio management, entity
formations, formulation of general invoicing and web site terms.
· Evaluation and management of client risk, including insurance related issues,
litigation matters, drafting of demand correspondence and dispute resolution.
Advanced Dynamic Solutions, San Jose, CA (2004-2006)
Fulfilled a broad range of legal and business functions while working in-house.
· Positions required an ability to independently research and evaluate legal issues
as assigned by management, render advice and perform drafting services in areas
such as sales contracts, advertising and employment law, regulatory inquiries, IP
protection and defense, risk management, vendor/promotional and sales
contracts, evaluation of marketing materials, other.
· Maintained a business minded approach and successfully collaborated with
management in implementing and advancing corporate objectives.
· Services included the formulation, drafting and management of various company
contracts and internal policies, accomplished by working with a diversity of
company personnel by way of congenial verbal, written and electronic
· Retention and partnership with outside counsel to represent companies during
litigated proceedings; contributions included management of litigation strategy,
drafting of briefs/motions, discovery, settlement negotiations and fees auditing.
Robinson & Wood, San Jose CA
Full scale complex civil litigation practice from inception through trial.
· Representation and effective advocacy on behalf of predominantly corporate
developer clientele in connection with complex civil claims and lawsuits.
· Case management duties included direct client counseling, frequent court
appearances, law and motion work, written discovery and deposition practice,
attending multi-party mediations and negotiation of settlements, other.
· Duties included evaluation and communication of legal and financial rights
and liabilities with clients, expert witness retention, supervision and direction
of paralegal and administrative staff.
B.A., University of CA, Santa Barbara-1995
· Cum Laude June 1995
J.D., University of Denver School of Law-2000
· Graduating Rank – Top 25%
Sales & Marketing Associate, The Cyber Law Firm, Inc., Denver CO (Summer Position
During Law School)
Performed marketing and research services for internet start-up company.
Regional Sales Representative, Altenloh, Brinck & Co., greater northern California locale
Successfully generated dozens of new accounts while working in an outside sales capacity.
Officiating youth sports, club-baseball/softball, fictional writing, theater, travel.
Licensed California Real Estate Broker
License to Practice Law- State of California
Client References Available Upon Request